Friday, May 7, 2010

Pink's Cosmopolitan June 2010




Check out the 30-year-old rocker Pink as she gets the hotness and glamour on the June 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. (video below)

Here's what she can share:

About the Grammy Awards standing ovation: “I wasn’t expecting that at all, because the music industry is pretty jaded. They still don’t really know what I do. I sing and perform my ass off. I have never lip-synched – I don’t believe in it.”

On her marriage: “I’m so dramatic…and in the past, I’ve been really mean. Carey sat me down one day when we were fighting and said, ‘Baby, when you call me names, it hurts my feelings. Please try to stop.” And I was like ‘Wow, thank you for telling me how you feel.’ Now I fight fair.”

On having kids: “At this point, we’re still trying not to, but I can’t wait to not try not to.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search