Monday, March 15, 2010

Amanda Seyfried does Esquire


The 24 year old actress Amanda Seyfried looks damn hot and sexy in the April 2010 issue of Esquire Magazine. Here’s what she said during her interview with Tom Chiarella..

On how she’s keeping the weight off: “I’m on a raw-food diet. It’s intense. And sort of awful. Yesterday for lunch? Spinach. Just spinach. Spinach and some seeds.”

On moving to NY after four seasons with Big Love: “I sacrificed six years in L. A. I did my job out here. I made the contacts and did the work I had to do. But I came here at eighteen. I’m out of here at twenty-four, and I feel lucky it wasn’t longer.” more of her on esquire magazine.

Check out her latest movie entitled "CHLOE" as she played a role of a call girl hired by Julianne Moore which opens in theaters March 26, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search