Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More of Anna Faris on Self Mag

Anna Faris on Self Magazine

More of the Hot and Sexy House Bunny Anna Faris on the April 2009 cover of Self Magazine in a bright blue bikini

The 32-year-old newly engaged actress says.

If you need strength to be nice in highly competitive Hollywood, for comedy, “you have to be brave,”

“You sort of have to suck it up sometimes.” That’s true offscreen, too, she finds. “I’m embarrassed on almost a daily basis,” she says.

Anna Faris on Self MagazineAnna Faris on Self Magazine

“Not like blush embarrassed, but more like, ‘That was stupid.’ Or, ‘Why am I wearing this?’ Or, ‘Oh, my God, those people recognize me and I’m eating this huge burrito!’”


More of her on the video below.




More Celebrity Gossips on JustJared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search